Monday 30 May 2011

...And Now For Something Completely Different - 30th May 2011

It would have took a lot to top last week's choice so I went in a completely (pun fully intended) direction. So on this week's Modern Fiction show on Pulse Community Radio I chose Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World as this week's '...And Now For Something Completely Different'. Lovely song, which sadly never seems to become irrelevant, as it longs for a better future, 'I hear babies cry, I watch them grow, they'll learn much more, than I'll ever know.'

The song always reminds me of the feature Next Lines on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, (back when it was good) and Bill Bailey's vision of clouds of black!

Anyway, have a listen and chill out, if only for 2 minutes and 19 secs.

No comments:

Post a Comment