It's two weeks today until the very first Scottish Fiction Presents gig. Thankfully I've not resorted to either blackmail, begging or bribery to shift tickets yet, however given that there's still some available it is incumbent upon me to get those shifted!
Taking place during The West End Festival and also after the Gibson Street Gala (which looks like great fun), we welcome Saint Death, Queen Jane, The Spook School and Michael Cassidy along to The Captain's on Great Western Road for a night of unadulterated enjoyment.
There's plenty of reasons why you should come along. Here's some of them:
- The Captain's do bloody awesome food. I recommend the Chorizo & Cheddar Burger. Get down early for some scran and to catch Saint Death who'll be on first.
- Talking of Saint Death, they've just put some new tunes up on their Soundcloud page. They might even play them too. Here's one worth listening to.
- Did we mention that the gig is during the West End Festival? Well that means nice refreshing drinks offers whilst you wait for Queen Jane to come on next.
- Queen Jane you say? Well they are from Cumbernauld, they are riotious, and they will be playing stuff from their brilliant EP 'Denver' which you can download for free here and learn all the words.
- Still not convinced? Well clap your ears around the chirpy sounds of The Spook School and realise what a mistake you've made by not buying a ticket already. Also loads of tracks available to download for free here
- Tickets will only cost you £5 and you can get them online right here. Be a smart cookie and avoid all that faffing about getting a ticket at the door.
- And to round things off, finishing off our evening will be the fantastically talented Michael Cassidy. Stage banter, and good tunes to boot.
Convinced? I bloody hope so! We'd love to see you there and hope you can make it along for a great night. Tickets are available here or on the door. Doors are at 8pm. Remember to get there for 8pm as all four bands are worth seeing. If you like to make things official then say your coming on our Facebook Event.